“If I had asked people what they wanted,
they would have said ‘a faster horse’!” Henry Ford
At the heart of everything we do is our customer. We love a blank canvas to create own-brand IP (all in-house), and we're experts at optimising existing brand content. From textiles to tableware, stationery to slippers, our vast category development team can turn an idea into sales reality.
“Trend stationery is kicking back against the digital age, and demand is growing for designer products at value price points. That’s where we come in!” Katy Godbeer, Sr. Marketing Manager
Bespoke Licensed Ranges
Everything we do is uniquely tailored to our customers' price points, margin requirements, order quantities and promotional schedules. We work with the biggest licensed brands in the world to develop bespoke propositions that connect with the consumer.
The simplicity of working with Avec is a no-brainer
We are here to work hard for your business, as an experienced, additional member of your buying team. We are focused on your success, and are driven by improving the process of purchasing and manufacturing awesome product.Find out more about Avec
Ethical sourcing is not just a buzzword. We have carefully developed factories that adhere to our strict auditing requirements. We believe that great partnership begins at the start of the supply chain. We work from the ground up to educate and implement sustainable change and transparency.
Corporate Social Responsibility
CSR is incredibly important to Avec, which is why we have joined SEDEX & BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative). We have also been certified as an FSC Chain of Custody trader.
- a not for profit global membership organisation dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical business practices in global supply chains.
- a secure online platform for sharing and viewing information on Labour Standards, Health and Safety, The Environment and Business Practices
- the largest collaborative platform for sharing ethical supply chain data
- a truly global organisation with members in over 150 countries
- The Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA) was developed by the Sedex Associate Auditor Group (AAG).
- SMETA is designed to reduce duplication of effort in ethical trade auditing, benefiting retailers, consumer brands, and their suppliers. It was developed in response to member demand for an ethical audit report format that could more easily be shared.
- SMETA is not a code of conduct, a new methodology, or a certification process, but describes an audit procedure which is a compilation of good practice in ethical audit technique.
- uses the ETI code and local law as the measurement tool
- includes the two modules of Health and safety and Labour standards as well as the optional pillars of Environment and Business Ethics.
- The Forest Stewardship Council – a global non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting responsible forestry worldwide.
- The system allows consumers to identify, purchase and use wood, paper and other wood-based products from well managed forests and/or recycled materials.
- Responsible forest management includes taking care of the forests as well as the indigenous people and wildlife who call the forests home.
- FSC guarantees that trees that are harvested are replaced or allowed to regenerate naturally.
- FSC’s ‘tick tree’ logo is used to indicate that products are certified under the FSC system. When you see the logo on a product, you can buy with confidence knowing that you are helping to ensure that forests are alive for generations to come.